1. X Zhang, D Liu, Y Wang, et al. Behavioral Intentions of Urban Rail Transit Passengers during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Tianjin, China: A Model Integrating the Theory of Planned Behavior and Customer Satisfaction Theory. Journal of Advanced Transportation, 2021
2. H. Du, D. Liu, Lu, Z., Crittenden, J., Mao, G., Wang, S., Zou, H. 2019. Research Development on Sustainable Urban Infrastructure From 1991 to 2017: A Bibliometric Analysis to Inform Future Innovations. Earth's Future, 7(7),718-733.
3. H. Du, D. Liu, Sovacool B K, et al., 2018. Who buys New Energy Vehicles in China? Assessing social-psychological predictors of purchasing awareness, intention, and policy. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology & Behaviour, 58:56-69.
4. D. Liu, H. Du, F. Southworth, S. Ma, 2017. The influence of social-psychological factors on the intention to choose low-carbon travel modes in Tianjin, China. Transportation Research Part A : Policy and Practice, 105, 42-53.
5. H. Du, D. Liu, F. Southworth, F. Qiu, S. Ma, 2017. Pathways for energy conservation and emissions mitigation in road transport up to 2030: A case study of the Jing-Jin-Ji area, China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 162.
6. X. Guan, G. Zhang, D. Liu et al. 2016. The behavior of consumer buying new energy vehicles based on stochastic evolutionary game. Filomat, 30(15), 3987-3997.