Ph.D. in Management, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China
MA in Economics, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, China
BS in Engineering, Ningbo University, Ningbo, China
Professor at Zhou Enlai School of Government, Nankai University, 2019.05-
Academic Visitor of School of Public Administration and Policy, Renmin University, 2015.09-2016.07
Academic Visitor of College of Social Sciences and Public Policy, Florida State University, 2011.04-2012.04
Lecturer, Associate Professor, Professor at School of Public Affairs and Administration, University of Electronic Science and Technology in China, 2007.07-2019.04
Institutional and Evolutionary Economics
1. Suo L, Kan Y, Chen B. Economic Development, Network Centralization, and Local Governments’ Digital Strategy in Agglomeration: A Configurational Perspective[J]. Public Administration and Policy Review, 2021, 10(03):65-78.（CSSCI）
2. Suo L, Chen B. Allocation of the Cooperating Willingness among Local Governments: Concepts, Logic and Measurement——Evidence from the Pan-Pearl River Delta Region[J]. Academic Research, 2021, (04):58-67.（CSSCI）
3. Suo L, Kan Y, Li X. Institutional Collective Action, Cooperation Field Differences and Inter-government Collaborative Governance[J]. Public Administration and Policy Review, 2020, 9(04):3-14.（CSSCI）
4. Suo Liming and Xu Guihong. The Strategic Growth of Local Government: 40 Years of Urban Governance in China[M]. Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, 2020.06.
5. Suo L, Liao Z. Research on the Mechanism of Intergovernmental Joint Meeting in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Coordinated Development[J]. Administrative Tribune, 2019, 26(03):62-71.（CSSCI）
6. Suo L, Feng X. Data-driven Urban Precise Governance: Feature, Components and System Coupling[J]. Journal of Public Management, 2018, 15(04):17-26+150.（CSSCI）
7. Suo L, Li X, Kan Y, Ma J. Partner Selection Intention of Interlocal Cooperation From the “Willingness-Risk” Perspective——A Case Study on Pan Pearl River Delta[J]. Journal of Public Administration, 2018, 11(05):99-116+188-189.（CSSCI）
8. Suo L, Kan Y, Tu Y. From “Interlocal Cooperation” to “Institutional Collective Action”: A Literature Review on Collaborative Regional Governance[J].Public Administration and Policy Review, 2018, 7 (03):83-96.（CSSCI）
9. Suo L. Research on Regional Cooperation Model of Local Government in China——Based on Institutional Analysis[J]. Reform of Economic System, 2014, (02):25-29.（CSSCI）
10. Ma J, Suo L, Chen B. From Collaborative Zone to Collaborative Network Structure, Pathway and Evolution——The Analysis 191 Intergovernment Agreements in “9+2” Zone[J]. Chinese Soft Science, 2014, (12):79-92.（CSSCI, JST, CDCD）
11. Suo L, Yang F, Liu J. Policy Networks and Interlocal Collaborative Governance: Local Governments Collaboration Practice in China[J]. Chinese Public Administration, 2013, (01): 39-43.（CSSCI）
12. Ma J, Suo L. Innovation of Network Governance Model for China’s Regional Water Sharing Conflict[J]. Journal of Public Management, 2010, 7(02):107-114+127-128.（CSSCI, CDCD）
Honors and Awards
1. The first Tianjin Public Administration Case Competition. Excellent Instructor, 2021.9.25.
2. In the first half of 2021, CSSCI organization and author publication status overview, the author's productivity ranks 84, with a comprehensive score of 5.4. The number of paper’s primary author is 7. The number of co-authored papers is 6, and the number of second-author papers is 1.
3. The first Tianjin Public Administration Case Competition, Tianjin Administration Society, Zhou Enlai School of Government, Nankai University, second prize, 2021.9.25.
4. “Suggestions on Improving the Regional Collaborative Governance System and Capacity of Public Health in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei”, Annual meeting of Tianjin Administrative Society, second prize
5. "Data Sharing to Drive Integrated Government Services: Progress, Difficulties and Mitigation Approaches", Chinese Public Administration Society, 2020 Essay Excellence Award, 2020.11.1, ranked 1.
6. Selected as an important source of periodical literatures reprinted by China People's University, 2019 edition.
7. “Co-construction and Sharing: Innovation Orientation of Collaborative Development and Cooperation Mechanism of Chengdu Plain Economic Zone”, the 8th Chengdu Plain Economic Zone Collaborative Development Academic Exchange Conference outstanding essay, Sichuan Federation of Social Science Associations, first prize, 2018.11, ranked 1.
8. "Local Government Cooperation Logic: Willingness, Risk and Object Selection: A Study on Pan-Pearl River Delta", the 7th Chinese Public Management Scholars Seminar, Excellent Paper Award, 2018.06.
9. “Case Center Cup” the first Chinese Graduate Public Administration Case Competition, China Academic Degree & Graduate Education Development Center, national third prize, 2017.04, ranked 1;